The Model F is a visual colorimeter designed to optimise the use of Lovibond® glass filters in order to express colourof the sample in terms of Lovibond® Red, Yellow, Blue and Neutral. It can be used for colour measurment of products which transmit light as well as for opaque solids powders and pastes. Typical applications include including fats and fatty oils, bleached lac, liquid chemicals and pharmaceuticals.Using the viewing tube the observer can compare the light which is transmitted through or reflected back from the sample and the light transmitted through the Lovibond glass filter which is adjacent in the field of view. The Lovibond glasses are in a rack system to allow the observer to easily change the glass and determine the colour match. A series of neutral glasses are also supplied to adjust the ‘brightness’ or dull the colour to get a good comparison with filter glasses.
Edwards RV5 Vacuum
A truly multi-purpose pump
The RV is a truly versatile pump for operation throughout your operations, perfect for wet applications, dusty applications and clean dry applications.
Excellent vapour handling capacity
The RV series of pumps has the highest vapour handling capacity of any rotary vane pump. This is ideally suited for your wet pumping applications such as freeze drying, extraction, filtration and gel drying.
These rugged vacuum pumps offer an excellent ultimate with good pumping speeds as well as superior vapour handling capabilities and quiet operation. Edwards RV series of vacuum pumps have become the industry standard with over 300,000 units sold. This success has been based on field proven design and reliability in a wide range of applications and environments.
Ultragrade PERFORMANCE 19-4 Ltr
When you depend on a vacuum system for your production processes, it’s critical that you use the correct vacuum pump oil to ensure the best performance
Vacuum pump oils and technical fluids have been specifically designed to suit vacuum applications. All of our lubricants are tested under laboratory conditions and are validated over thousands of hours of operation. As a result, you can rely on Edwards oils and fluids to enhance performance, extend life and save energy.
ULTRAGRADE Performance oil
Our ULTRAGRADE Performance oils are refined for extreme purity and offer:
- Low vapour pressure, even at high temperatures
- Resilience to the stresses of mechnical pumping.
These burnout furnaces are the perfect choice for daily work in the dental laboratory. These furnaces stand for
excellent workmanship, advanced, attractive design and highest level of reliability. They are perfectly suitable for
burnout of muffles and also for speed investments. These furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door
at no extra charge. The burnout furnaces come with a fiber insulation for 1100 °C or 1200 °C.
-Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
-Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates provides for an optimal temperature uniformity
-Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and
easy to replace
-Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
-Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
-Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
-Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the
-Adjustable air inlet integrated in door
-Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
-Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
-Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
-NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
-Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter (not for L 1 and L 15). For burn-out of muffles and speed
investment materials we recommend the use of a catalyst.
-Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with
EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
-Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases (not available in combination
with chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter)
With their convincing price/performance ratio and the fast heat-up rates, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the
laboratory. Quality features like the dual shell furnace housing of rust-free stainless steel, their compact, lightweight constructions, or the heating
elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application.
· Tmax 1100 °C
· Heating from two sides from heating elements protected in quartz glass tubes
· Fast heating times (see table)
· Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation
· Housing coated in RAL
· Flap door which can also be used as a work platform
· Exhaust air outlet in rear wall
· Compact dimensions and light weight
· Controller mounted under the door to save space
· Controller R7, controls description
· Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter (not for LE 1 and LE 2)
These tube furnaces can be used for horizontal (RSH) or vertical (RSV) operation. The split-type design makes it easy to change the working tube. It allows
for a comfortable exchange of various working tubes (e.g. working tubes made of different materials).
Using a wide range of accessories, these professional tube furnaces can be optimally tailored for your process. By adding different gas supply packages,
you can work in a protective gas atmosphere, with gases or in a vacuum. In addition to the convenient standard controllers, modern PLC controls can also
be used to control the process.
· Tmax 1100 °C or 1300 °C
· Single-zoned design
· RSV models with frame for vertical operation
· Split-type design for simple insertion of the working tube (opening temperature
< 180 °C)
· Ceramic working tube C 530 including two fiber plugs for operation under air see
· Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1300 °C)
· Heating elements on support tubes provide for free radiation
· RSH: switchgear and control unit integrated in furnace housing
· RSV: switchgear and control unit separate from furnace in own wall or standing
· Controller B410, alternative controllers
· Charge control with temperature measurement in the working tube
· Three-zone control for optimization of temperature uniformity
· Alternative working tubes
· Cooling systems for accelerated cooling of the working tube and charge
· Gas supply systems 1,15 or 2 for non-flammable protective or reactive gas
· Gas supply packages 3 or 4 for hydrogen operation
· Vacuum package to evacuate the working tube
These high-temperature furnaces were specially developed to determine combustion loss during annealing and for thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) in
the lab. The complete system consists of the high-temperature furnace for 1600 °C or 1750 °C, a table frame, precision scale with feedthroughs into the
furnace and powerful software for recording both the temperature curve and the weight loss over time.
· Tmax 1600 °C or 1750 °C
· High-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements
· Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling
for low surface temperature
· Adjustable air inlet
· Exhaust air opening in the roof
· Type B thermocouple
· Delivery includes base, ceramic plunger with base plate in the furnace lining,
precision scale and software package
· 4 scales available for different maximum weights and scaling ranges
· Process control and documentation for temperature and combustion loss via
VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control
To withstand harsh use in the laboratory, e.g. when heat-treating metals, robust insulation with light refractory bricks is necessary. The chamber furnaces
N 7/H – N 87/H are a perfect fit to solve this problem. The furnaces can be extended with a variety of accessories, like annealing boxes for operation
under protective gas, roller guides, or a cooling station with a quench tank. Even high-performance applications like the annealing of titanium in medical
applications can be implemented without the use of expensive and complicated annealing systems.
· Tmax 1280 °C
· Deep furnace chamber with three-sides heating: from both side walls and bottom
· Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service
· Bottom heating protected by heat-resistant SiC plate
· Temperature uniformity up to +/− 10 °C according to DIN 17052-1
· Low energy consumption due to multi-layer insulation
· Base frame included in the delivery, N 7/H – N 17/HR designed as table-top
· Parallel guided downward swinging door (user protected from heat radiation)
· Door movement cushioned with gas dampers/struts
· Controller B400 (5 prgrams with each 4 segments)