The RS Biotech Galaxy 001 CO2 Incubator
Volume 170 L
Range Tª of environment + 5 to 50 ºC
CO2 range of 0.2 to 20%
Digital display with touch screen
Inner glass door
Two shelves and RH tray
Inner dimensions WxDxH cm: 53,3x43x68,5
External dimensions WxDxH cm: 68,5×68,5×86,5
The HERAcell® 240 CO2 Incubator is a laboratory unit used for the cultivation of cell and tissue cultures. The unit permits the simulation of the special physiological environmental conditions for these cultures by means of the exact regulation of:
-CO2 content, and;
-The adjustment of an elevated relative humidity.
It is equipped with an automatic decontamination routine.
The HERAcell® 240 CO2 Incubator is intended to provide an environment with controlled temperature, CO2, elevated humidity and automatic decontamination
mode for the development of ova or embryos at or near body temperature.
The HERAcell® 240 is suitable for installation and operation in the following areas:
-Laboratories performing cellular biology and biotechnology work and conforming to safety levels L1, L2, and L3.
-Medical/microbiological laboratories conforming to DIN 58 956.
-Laboratories in the central areas of clinics and hospitals.
The CO2 Incubator is suitable for continuous operation.
Peristaltic Pump Icalis Data Systems PCP490
The SHS-40 Automated Headspace Sampler is designed to take
maximum advantage of the productivity and cost benefits of Headspace
– Gas Chromatography (HS-GC). Headspace with Gas Chromatography
– Mass Spectrometry (HS-GC-MS) is an extremely
powerful technique to characterize and measure
Chemically resistant, oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump used for a wide range of laboratory applications. Especially suited for handling aggressive vapors, it features a PTFE head, PTFE-coated diaphragm and FFPM valves.
- Flow Rate (max.): 34 l/min
- Ultimate Vacuum (max.): 8 mbar (abs.)
- Clean, 100% oil-free operation
- Chemically-resistant PTFE/FFPM flowpath
- Ideal for extremely aggressive/corrosive gases and vapors
- Compact, quiet and reliable
Benefits of the Bruker SCION 436-GC MS
Single Quadrupole (MS)
- Multi-language User Interface
- Full EFC Capability
- High Pressure Injection
- System Suitability Determination
- CompassCDS Software
- 600 Hz Data Sampling Rate On All Detectors
- Inert GC Sample Path
- Constant Linear Velocity Mode
- Fast Cycle Time
- Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor 22″
- Connection Cables and manual
- Vacuum Pump
QIAcube: Robotic workstation for automated purification of DNA, RNA, or proteins using QIAGEN spin-column kits
For fully automated sample prep using QIAGEN spin-column kits
- Automation of trusted QIAGEN spin-column kits
- Elimination of manual processing steps
- Purification of DNA, RNA, or proteins
- More free time with affordable automated processing
- Standardized results and increased productivity
The innovative QIAcube uses advanced technology to process QIAGEN spin columns, enabling seamless integration of automated, low-throughput sample prep into the laboratory workflow. No change of purification chemistry is required, assuring fast startup and immediate results. All steps in the purification procedure are fully automated — up to 12 samples can be processed per run.
Vacuum Oven OVL 570 010L
Capacity Litre: 31
Weight Kg: 43
Number of Shelves Supplied: 2
Internal Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 260 x 375 x 310
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 420 x 630 x 425