EVOQ Liquid Chromatography
Bruker EVOQ LC MS MS triple quadrupole systems provide analysts with a LC-MS platform designed for a singular purpose – to reliably quantify thousands of target analytes from real samples in the fastest sample-to-report time possible. These systems deliver exceptional sensitivity, precision, accuracy, linearity, and a wide dynamic range for your multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays. Innovations in software and atmospheric pressure ionization (API) technology make it a game changer for routine high-sensitivity, quantitative analysis.
- Easily obtain ultra-high sensitivity for small molecules and biomolecules as a result of the innovative interlaced quadrupole (IQ) dual ion funnel.
- Confidently run matrix-rich samples on the robust orifice plate based API interface.
- Efficiently analyze thermally labile molecules at high flow rates with the novel vacuum insulated probe (VIP) heated electrospray probe.
- Save time using exception-based data-review software that makes it easier to highlight chromatograms that do not meet preset method criteria
- Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor 22″
- Connection Cables and manual
- Vacuum Pump
- Nitrogen Generator
Transport – Installation and training.
This is a fully refurbished LC MS MS system that includes the following:
- Varian 2pcs 212LC Pumps
- Varian Autosampler Model -410
- Varian MS-310 MS system Triple Quadropole
- Computer+Screen 22″+Keyboard+mouse+Cards
- Software Star MS preinstalled
This system has been tested from our Test Lab technical team.