EVOQ Liquid Chromatography
Bruker EVOQ LC MS MS triple quadrupole systems provide analysts with a LC-MS platform designed for a singular purpose – to reliably quantify thousands of target analytes from real samples in the fastest sample-to-report time possible. These systems deliver exceptional sensitivity, precision, accuracy, linearity, and a wide dynamic range for your multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays. Innovations in software and atmospheric pressure ionization (API) technology make it a game changer for routine high-sensitivity, quantitative analysis.
- Easily obtain ultra-high sensitivity for small molecules and biomolecules as a result of the innovative interlaced quadrupole (IQ) dual ion funnel.
- Confidently run matrix-rich samples on the robust orifice plate based API interface.
- Efficiently analyze thermally labile molecules at high flow rates with the novel vacuum insulated probe (VIP) heated electrospray probe.
- Save time using exception-based data-review software that makes it easier to highlight chromatograms that do not meet preset method criteria
- Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor 22″
- Connection Cables and manual
- Vacuum Pump
- Nitrogen Generator
Transport – Installation and training.
The 4000 QTRAP LC/MS/MS System is premier hybrid triple quadrupole/linear ion trap mass spectrometer. Ideal for drug discovery and development, metabolite identification, contaminant testing, and proteomic applications including post-translationally modified protein discovery, protein identification, and biomarker validation.
- Enable high-sensitivity, full-scan MS, MS/MS, and MS3 spectra with high selectivity from true triple quadrupole precursor ion (PI) and neutral loss (NL) scans.
- Perform multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) scans for quantitation using high-sensitivity triple quadrupole instrumentation.
- Identify, characterize, and quantitate metabolites more quickly and easily.
- Identify and sequence post-translationally modified (PTM) peptides automatically in a single LC/MS/MS run.
- Facilitate hypothesis-driven biomarker discovery and validation.
This refurbished 4000 QTRAP LC/MS/MS System is in great shape.
- Dionex Exigent HPLC
- Dominic Hunter Nitrogen Generator