With their maximum working temperature of up to 300 °C and air circulation, the ovens achieve a perfect temperature uniformity which is much better than in ovens of most competitors. They can be used for various applications such as e.g. drying, sterilizing or warm storing. Ample warehousing of standard models provides for short delivery times.
The muffle furnaces L 1/12 – LT 40/12 are the right choice for daily laboratory use. These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. The muffle furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates (heating from three sides for muffle furnaces L 24/11 – LT 40/12)
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door (see illustration)
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive