Heraeus BK 6160 Kelvitron® KP testing chamber is ideal for packaging and
shelf-life testing. Its unique heating and cooling system includes a
thermal jacket to ensure uniform temperature within the interior
chamber. Heating and cooling systems are located outside and below
the chamber, where air is mixed and transported to the thermal jacket.
Unlike conventional incubators, the BK 6160 testing chamber is designed
to prevent de-humidification, achieving up to 90% relative humidity with
the addition of an internal water pan.
Our programmable temperature controllers allow exact temperature
settings and timing of temperature cycles, even light cycles to simulate
day and night.
The BK 6160 offers:
• Large 166 L capacity provides high testing efficiency
• Temperature range of 0° to 50°C for a wide range of
testing chamber trials
• Programmable temperature controllers allow many
• Seamless steel interiors with rounded corners for
• De-humidification prevention avoids sample searing
Heraeus Labofuge 400 benchtop centrifuge is ideal for average-sized samples in routine lab applications for research, biology and medicine. It comprises state-of-the-art technology, providing clear advantages for routine operations and everyday use in the laboratory.
The versatile swinging bucket rotor can accommodate round buckets and a full range of adapters to accommodate the most common tubes.
– User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor-controller
– LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF settings and runtime (1?99 min, continuous operation)
– Quick-run function for short spins
– Soft-start/soft-brake function for gentle centrifugation and tapered braking for sensitive samples
– Effective safety concept (complies with IEC 1010)
– Automatic imbalance cut-out
– Steel jacket system
– Rotor overspeed protection
– Accessories for aerosol-tight centrifugation
– Maintenance-free induction drive
Please find attached the User Manual Heraeus Labofuge 400 – User manual (en,de)
ThermoFisher Scientific Micro CL21 was inspected, cleaned and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.
-Perform routine separations with our standard microcentrifuges
-Fast acceleration and deceleration, and outstanding corrosion resistance with
lightweight engineered polymer rotors