Heraeus Labofuge 400 benchtop centrifuge is ideal for average-sized samples in routine lab applications for research, biology and medicine. It comprises state-of-the-art technology, providing clear advantages for routine operations and everyday use in the laboratory.
The versatile swinging bucket rotor can accommodate round buckets and a full range of adapters to accommodate the most common tubes.
– User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor-controller
– LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF settings and runtime (1?99 min, continuous operation)
– Quick-run function for short spins
– Soft-start/soft-brake function for gentle centrifugation and tapered braking for sensitive samples
– Effective safety concept (complies with IEC 1010)
– Automatic imbalance cut-out
– Steel jacket system
– Rotor overspeed protection
– Accessories for aerosol-tight centrifugation
– Maintenance-free induction drive
Please find attached the User Manual Heraeus Labofuge 400 – User manual (en,de)
ThermoFisher Scientific Micro CL21 was inspected, cleaned and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.
-Perform routine separations with our standard microcentrifuges
-Fast acceleration and deceleration, and outstanding corrosion resistance with
lightweight engineered polymer rotors