We deliver worldwide.
Prices may be subject to changes.
Please contact us for other models and we can discuss your needs so we can offer the most suitable solution.
These tube furnaces can be used for horizontal (RSH) or vertical (RSV) operation. The split-type design makes it easy to change the working tube. It allows
for a comfortable exchange of various working tubes (e.g. working tubes made of different materials).
Using a wide range of accessories, these professional tube furnaces can be optimally tailored for your process. By adding different gas supply packages,
you can work in a protective gas atmosphere, with gases or in a vacuum. In addition to the convenient standard controllers, modern PLC controls can also
be used to control the process.
· Tmax 1100 °C or 1300 °C
· Single-zoned design
· RSV models with frame for vertical operation
· Split-type design for simple insertion of the working tube (opening temperature
< 180 °C)
· Ceramic working tube C 530 including two fiber plugs for operation under air see
· Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1300 °C)
· Heating elements on support tubes provide for free radiation
· RSH: switchgear and control unit integrated in furnace housing
· RSV: switchgear and control unit separate from furnace in own wall or standing
· Controller B410, alternative controllers
· Charge control with temperature measurement in the working tube
· Three-zone control for optimization of temperature uniformity
· Alternative working tubes
· Cooling systems for accelerated cooling of the working tube and charge
· Gas supply systems 1,15 or 2 for non-flammable protective or reactive gas
· Gas supply packages 3 or 4 for hydrogen operation
· Vacuum package to evacuate the working tube