• A microprocessor controlled thermal system
allows operators to set their desired temperature
once on an intuitive control panel
• A large LED display shows the temperature
of the internal chamber in real time
• With a small footprint of only 13 x 14.5”
the CAPPRondo Mini Incubator comfortably fits
on most laboratory workbenches.
• At just 6.5 kg, the CAPPRondo Mini Incubator
can be conveniently moved from one
workstation to another.
• With a volume of 20L and a large internal
chamber, the CAPPRondo Mini Incubator has a
generous loading capacity that fits 2L bottles.
• A bright light fixture allows easy viewing
of all items in the internal chamber.
• An internal power outlet can power
small instruments such as small shakers,
rockers, rollers, or other similar instruments.
Cat No. Description
CR-MI1 Digital Mini Incubator with heating and cooling (-15°C to 60°C)
Temperature Range Ambient -15oC to 60oC
Temperature Accuracy 0.5oC (at 37oC)
Temperature Uniformity +/- 1.5oC (at 37oC)
Temperature Increments =/- 1oC
Dimensions 337x370x475 mm
Weight 15lbs (6.5kg)
Electrical 100-240V, 50-60Jz