Edwards E2M28 Vacuum Pump
- This Pump has very low working hours.
- Fully refurbished and serviced in like new condition.
- Fully tested with vacuum gauce tester to meet the manufacturer standards.
- Very quiet operations
Oil Mist Filter
Mist filters capture oil mist from the outlet of pumps, which would otherwise be ejected into the atmosphere. This may happen when you use gas ballast or when you pump high gas throughputs. You can also return oil trapped in the mist filter back to the pump, although you must ensure that the process gases will not contaminate the pump or pump oil.
The EMF20 mist filter is suitable for use with E2M18 pumps. The EMF20 mist filter can be used with an E2M28 on low pressure applications. They are very efficient at 99.999% DOP test and are also azide proof. The white bottom half of the body is semi-transparent, allowing the oil level to be monitored. The EMF filters have a unique odor element which neutralizes the smell of oil mist.
The RS Biotech Galaxy 001 CO2 Incubator
Volume 170 L
Range Tª of environment + 5 to 50 ºC
CO2 range of 0.2 to 20%
Digital display with touch screen
Inner glass door
Two shelves and RH tray
Inner dimensions WxDxH cm: 53,3x43x68,5
External dimensions WxDxH cm: 68,5×68,5×86,5
The HERAcell® 240 CO2 Incubator is a laboratory unit used for the cultivation of cell and tissue cultures. The unit permits the simulation of the special physiological environmental conditions for these cultures by means of the exact regulation of:
-CO2 content, and;
-The adjustment of an elevated relative humidity.
It is equipped with an automatic decontamination routine.
The HERAcell® 240 CO2 Incubator is intended to provide an environment with controlled temperature, CO2, elevated humidity and automatic decontamination
mode for the development of ova or embryos at or near body temperature.
The HERAcell® 240 is suitable for installation and operation in the following areas:
-Laboratories performing cellular biology and biotechnology work and conforming to safety levels L1, L2, and L3.
-Medical/microbiological laboratories conforming to DIN 58 956.
-Laboratories in the central areas of clinics and hospitals.
The CO2 Incubator is suitable for continuous operation.
The iScope® darkfield is available in three configurations suitable for Life and Biomedicial Sciences, high schools, universities where a cardioid mirror based darkfield is required
- Ideal for live blood analysis
- 5 W Cardioid mirror darkfield condenser
- S100x oil objective with build-in iris
- Trinocular models
- EWF10x/20 mm and EWF10x/22 mm eyepieces
- Quintuple reversed nosepiece
- EPL and PLi plan objectives
- 156 x 138 mm stage or 187/230 x 140 mm rackless stage
- iCare sensor for energy saving
- CSS – Cable Storage System
- Provided with APL (Anti-bacterial Protection Layer)
Sanyo Incubator MCO-18AIC
Model: MCO-18AC External dimensions: W620 x D710 x H900 (mm)
Internal dimensions: W490 x D523x H665 (mm)
Interior volume: 170 L
Exterior: Painted steel
Interior: Stainless steel containing copper
Outer door: Painted steel
Inner door: Tempered glass
Tray: 3 trays made of stainless steel containing copper
W450 x D450 x H12 (mm), Maximum load; 7 kg/tray
Access port: Inner diameter; 30 mm, On the back side
Insulation: Rigid polyurethane foamed-in place
Heating system: DHA system (heater jacket + air jacket system)
Heater: 282 W
Humidifying system: Natural evaporation with humidifying pan
Temperature controller :PID control system
Temperature display: Digital display CO2: NO – Only Temperature
Features & Benefits
-anti-suckback valve and vent device
-forced oil circulation / air ventilation
-universal voltage and frequency
-large pumping capacity
-built-in oil shield
-low power requirements
• analytical instruments • mass spectrometry • electron microscopes
• leak detection • industrial vacuum processes • high energy physics
• research laboratories
The Leica ATC2000 microscope features a binocular head with 10x eyepieces. It comes with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x oil objectives. This used microscope has been professionally serviced by our technicians.
Heraeus BK 6160 Kelvitron® KP testing chamber is ideal for packaging and
shelf-life testing. Its unique heating and cooling system includes a
thermal jacket to ensure uniform temperature within the interior
chamber. Heating and cooling systems are located outside and below
the chamber, where air is mixed and transported to the thermal jacket.
Unlike conventional incubators, the BK 6160 testing chamber is designed
to prevent de-humidification, achieving up to 90% relative humidity with
the addition of an internal water pan.
Our programmable temperature controllers allow exact temperature
settings and timing of temperature cycles, even light cycles to simulate
day and night.
The BK 6160 offers:
• Large 166 L capacity provides high testing efficiency
• Temperature range of 0° to 50°C for a wide range of
testing chamber trials
• Programmable temperature controllers allow many
• Seamless steel interiors with rounded corners for
• De-humidification prevention avoids sample searing
Cooled incubator LMS 300NP, Door LMS double glazed
Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
Int. Width (Metric): 550mm
Int. Height (Metric): 1170mm
Int. Depth (Metric): 450mm
Ext. Width (Metric): 680 mm
Ext. Height (Metric): 1810mm
Weight (Metric): 130 kg
Please find attached the LMS001_EN INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Heraeus Labofuge 400 benchtop centrifuge is ideal for average-sized samples in routine lab applications for research, biology and medicine. It comprises state-of-the-art technology, providing clear advantages for routine operations and everyday use in the laboratory.
The versatile swinging bucket rotor can accommodate round buckets and a full range of adapters to accommodate the most common tubes.
– User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor-controller
– LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF settings and runtime (1?99 min, continuous operation)
– Quick-run function for short spins
– Soft-start/soft-brake function for gentle centrifugation and tapered braking for sensitive samples
– Effective safety concept (complies with IEC 1010)
– Automatic imbalance cut-out
– Steel jacket system
– Rotor overspeed protection
– Accessories for aerosol-tight centrifugation
– Maintenance-free induction drive
Please find attached the User Manual Heraeus Labofuge 400 – User manual (en,de)
The RV series of small oil sealed rotary vane pumps deliver excellent ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds and superior vapour handling capabilities with quiet operation. With 400,000 units produced, these pumps offer proven performance that sets the industry standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications.
The Sanyo MDF-U730M is a manual defrost freezer designed for biomedical use and ideally suited for biomedical storage including the long-term preservation and storage of specimens and components, biologics, reagents, enzymes, and vaccines, among other materials. The Sanyo MDF-U730M offers precise and uniform storage temperatures with a specially designed rotary compressor that significantly reduces energy consumption while also providing quiet operation.
VWR UV-6300PC, UV/Visible spectrophotometer (Refurbished)UV/Visible spectrophotometer with double-beam optical system, designed for applications including general research, pharmaceutical, biochemical and clinical laboratory use, new material development and quality control.
- Standard photometrics: Absorption, transmission and concentration
- Quantitative analysis and kinetics, multi-wavelength scan and spectrum scan
- DNA/RNA and protein analysis
- Internal control via keypad and PC control (optional)
- UV-Vis Analyst software for more powerful data processing and expanded data collecting
- Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor 22″
- Connection Cables and manual
With their convincing price/performance ratio and the fast heat-up rates, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the
laboratory. Quality features like the dual shell furnace housing of rust-free stainless steel, their compact, lightweight constructions, or the heating
elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application.
· Tmax 1100 °C
· Heating from two sides from heating elements protected in quartz glass tubes
· Fast heating times (see table)
· Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation
· Housing coated in RAL
· Flap door which can also be used as a work platform
· Exhaust air outlet in rear wall
· Compact dimensions and light weight
· Controller mounted under the door to save space
· Controller R7
With their maximum working temperature of up to 300 °C and forced air circulation, the ovens achieve a very good temperature uniformity. They can be used for various applications such as e.g. drying, sterilizing or warm storing. Short delivery times from stock are ensured for standard models.
- Tmax 300 °C
- Working temperature range: + 20 °C above room temperature up to 300 °C
- Ovens TR 120 designed as tabletop models
- Horizontal forced air circulation results in temperature uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 better than +/− 5 °C in the empty oven (with closed exhaust air flap)
- Stainless steel furnace housing, material no. 1.4016 (DIN)
- Stainless steel chamber, alloy 304 (AISI)/(DIN material no. 1.4301), rust-resistant and easy to clean
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Charging in multiple layers possible using removeable grids (number of removeable grids included, see table)
- Large, wide-opening swing door, hinged on the right with quick release for models TR 30 – TR 240 and TR 450
- Double swing door with quick release for models TR 420, TR 800 and TR 1050
- Ovens TR 800 and TR 1050 equipped with transport castors
- Infinitely adjustable exhaust at the rear wall with operation from the front
- PID microprocessor control with self-diagnosis system
- Models TR .. LS: Safety technology according to EN 1539 for charges containing liquid solvents, achievable temperature uniformity +/− 8 °C according to DIN 17052-1 in the empty oven (with closed exhaust air flap)
- Controller R7 (resp. C550 for TR ..LS)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive