Heraeus BK 6160 Kelvitron® KP testing chamber is ideal for packaging and
shelf-life testing. Its unique heating and cooling system includes a
thermal jacket to ensure uniform temperature within the interior
chamber. Heating and cooling systems are located outside and below
the chamber, where air is mixed and transported to the thermal jacket.
Unlike conventional incubators, the BK 6160 testing chamber is designed
to prevent de-humidification, achieving up to 90% relative humidity with
the addition of an internal water pan.
Our programmable temperature controllers allow exact temperature
settings and timing of temperature cycles, even light cycles to simulate
day and night.
The BK 6160 offers:
• Large 166 L capacity provides high testing efficiency
• Temperature range of 0° to 50°C for a wide range of
testing chamber trials
• Programmable temperature controllers allow many
• Seamless steel interiors with rounded corners for
• De-humidification prevention avoids sample searing
Available for sale is:
Sanyo Drying Oven, MOV-112
Genlab Classic Oven mino/30
The GENLAB Classic Range of ovens offers a selection of highly efficient, reliable and cost effective units to suit most drying, warming and general laboratory applications. The simple to use thermostat system is good for teaching purposes and the units can be built up to meet individual requirements.
Available for sale is a Binder Model E28 Tested in Excellent Working Condition.
- Uniform drying conditions thanks to APT.line™ technology
- Identical test conditions throughout the chamber interior independent of sample size and quantity
- Outstanding thermal insulation saves operation costs
- Temperature range: 60 °C to 230 °C
- Adjustable exhaust air flap
- Hydro-mechanical thermostat
- Class 1 temperature limitation device (Model E028-230V-T)
- Timer 0 – 120 min
- 2 chrome-plated racks
Data sheet of the device can be found : here