Heraeus Labofuge 400 benchtop centrifuge is ideal for average-sized samples in routine lab applications for research, biology and medicine. It comprises state-of-the-art technology, providing clear advantages for routine operations and everyday use in the laboratory.
The versatile swinging bucket rotor can accommodate round buckets and a full range of adapters to accommodate the most common tubes.
– User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor-controller
– LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF settings and runtime (1?99 min, continuous operation)
– Quick-run function for short spins
– Soft-start/soft-brake function for gentle centrifugation and tapered braking for sensitive samples
– Effective safety concept (complies with IEC 1010)
– Automatic imbalance cut-out
– Steel jacket system
– Rotor overspeed protection
– Accessories for aerosol-tight centrifugation
– Maintenance-free induction drive
Please find attached the User Manual Heraeus Labofuge 400 – User manual (en,de)
Heraeus Biofuge 13 Centrifuge
Compact with Bright digital displays and touch-pad keys offer quick and easy setting of speed and run-time.
START key repeats runs.
User-friendly self-diagnostics indicate errors on the display.
Brushless motor is virtually maintenance-free and ensures clean operating conditions.
Centrifuge Type General Purpose Maximum Speed 13000 rpm Height 240 mm Length 375 mm Width 284 mm
Manual of the device can be found: Here