The 490 micro GC is a fast, rugged miniaturized Gas Chromatograph dedicated to the analysis of gases in and outside the laboratory.
2 TCD channels with:
Channel1: Molsieve 5Å column suitable to analyze, Permanent gases (N2/O2 separation), methane, CO, NO, and so forth. Natural gas and biogas analysis.
Channel2: PoraPLOT Q column suitable to analyze Hydrocarbons C1–C6, halocarbons/freons, anesthetics, H2S, CO2, SO2, volatile solvents. Separation of propylene and propane, coelution of ethylene and acetylene.
Genie Membrane Filter in the input sample port to protect the analyzer from damage and contamination.
Lenono Laptop with Win10 Pro and Varian Star 6.41 Chromatographic Software.
Lenovo ThinkPad L580
- Processor family: 8th gen Intel Core i5
- Display diagonal: 15.6 inch
- RAM: 8 GB
- Windows: 10 Pro
- Internal: SSD 120GB
*There are 2Pcs available for sale
2 (TWO) units*
*price is 10,500.00€ each 1 (ONE) per unit*
Benefits of the Bruker SCION 436-GC MS
Single Quadrupole (MS)
- Multi-language User Interface
- Full EFC Capability
- High Pressure Injection
- System Suitability Determination
- CompassCDS Software
- 600 Hz Data Sampling Rate On All Detectors
- Inert GC Sample Path
- Constant Linear Velocity Mode
- Fast Cycle Time
- Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor 22″
- Connection Cables and manual
- Vacuum Pump