The Series 44 cryogenic temperature probes utilize either a 200Ω or 1000Ω platinum resistance thermometer (PRT), or a silicon diode (SD) thermometer and are constructed of stainless steel. The 44B design is designed for operation from -40°C to +200°C and the 44C from -196°C to +125°C. The Series 44 is also available with silicon diode sensing elements (44D) for operation in the most extreme cryogenic temperature regimes down to -269°C.
The probes are designed to withstand the extreme conditions—mechanical, thermal, and electrical—expected of their process environments. They are hermetically sealed with the sensing element embedded within a thermal epoxy at the stem’s tip. These probes are recommended for direct immersion with your application service media and can withstand extreme pressure environments.
- Series 44C Aerospace Probe, 9.5 Inch Insertion Length
- Series 44C Aerospace Probe, 6.1 Inch Insertion Length
- Series 44C Aerospace Probe (OMEGA), 2.5 Inch Insertion Length
- Series 44C Aerospace Probe (OMEGA), 4.5 Inch Insertion Length
- Series 44D Aerospace Probe, 5.5 Inch Insertion Length (+/- 0.5K @ 4.2K, +/- 0.1K @ 77.4K, +/- 1K @ 273.15K)