• The Abbe laboratory refractometer is a bench-top instrument for high-precision measurements of an index of refraction
• Abbe refractometers are more accurate than hand refractometers
• Capable of measuring all kinds of concentrations and identifying several types of substances
• The instrument is supplied with a digital thermometer and water connection to control fluid temperatures
• Equipped with a Brix and a refraction index scale and supplied with a test plate
• The use of a cold light source like the LE.5209 is recommended for this type of refractometer
• Delivered with carrying case, thermometer 0-50° Celsius, calibration plate and adjusting tool
Suitable for determination of the refractive index of solid samples, such as glass, plastics, and polymer films
Delivered with carrying case, digital thermometer 0- 50° Celsius, calibration plate and adjusting tool
Terms and Conditions:
- We deliver worldwide.
- Please note that shipping costs may be different due to the increase in fuel.
- +VAT (if applicable)