Terms and Conditions:
- We deliver worldwide.
- Please note that shipping costs may be different due to the increase in fuel.
- +VAT (if applicable)
To withstand harsh use in the laboratory, e.g. when heat-treating metals, robust insulation with light refractory bricks is necessary. The chamber furnaces
N 7/H – N 87/H are a perfect fit to solve this problem. The furnaces can be extended with a variety of accessories, like annealing boxes for operation
under protective gas, roller guides, or a cooling station with a quench tank. Even high-performance applications like the annealing of titanium in medical
applications can be implemented without the use of expensive and complicated annealing systems.
· Tmax 1280 °C
· Deep furnace chamber with three-sides heating: from both side walls and bottom
· Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service
· Bottom heating protected by heat-resistant SiC plate
· Temperature uniformity up to +/− 10 °C according to DIN 17052-1
· Low energy consumption due to multi-layer insulation
· Base frame included in the delivery, N 7/H – N 17/HR designed as table-top
· Parallel guided downward swinging door (user protected from heat radiation)
· Door movement cushioned with gas dampers/struts
· Controller B400 (5 prgrams with each 4 segments)