Terms and Conditions:
- We deliver worldwide.
- Please note that shipping costs may be different due to the increase in fuel.
- +VAT (if applicable)
These powerful laboratory muffle furnaces are available for temperatures up to 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C. The durability of the SiC rods in
periodic use, in combination with their high heating speed, make these high-temperature furnaces to all-rounders in the laboratory. Heating times of
20 – 25 minutes to 1400 °C can be achieved, depending on the furnace model and the conditions of use.
· Tmax 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C
· Working temperature 1500 °C (for high-temperature furnaces LHTC ../16),
increased wear and tear must be expected in case of working at higher
· Optional flap door (LHTC) which can be used as work platform or lift door
(LHTCT) with hot surface facing away from the operator (High-temperature
furnace LHTCT 01/16 only with lift door)
· Switching system with solid-state-relays, power tuned to the SiC rods
· Easy replacement of heating rods
· Adjustable air inlet opening, exhaust air opening in the roof
· Controller C450 (10 programs with each 20 segments), alternative controllers
· Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature
limiter to protect the oven and load
· Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction
gases, not gas tight
· Manual or automatic gas supply system