We deliver worldwide.
Prices may be subject to changes.
Please contact us for other models and we can discuss your needs so we can offer the most suitable solution.
These powerful laboratory muffle furnaces are available for temperatures up to 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C. The durability of the SiC rods in
periodic use, in combination with their high heating speed, make these high-temperature furnaces to all-rounders in the laboratory. Heating times of
20 – 25 minutes to 1400 °C can be achieved, depending on the furnace model and the conditions of use.
· Tmax 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C
· Working temperature 1500 °C (for high-temperature furnaces LHTC ../16),
increased wear and tear must be expected in case of working at higher
· Optional flap door (LHTC) which can be used as work platform or lift door
(LHTCT) with hot surface facing away from the operator (High-temperature
furnace LHTCT 01/16 only with lift door)
· Switching system with solid-state-relays, power tuned to the SiC rods
· Easy replacement of heating rods
· Adjustable air inlet opening, exhaust air opening in the roof
· Controller C450 (10 programs with each 20 segments), alternative controllers
· Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature
limiter to protect the oven and load
· Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction
gases, not gas tight
· Manual or automatic gas supply system