These ovens with forced air convection feature an acid-proof, stainless steel inner chamber and powder coated sheet exterior. All models have a 30 mm Ø access port, real time clock, digital timer, USB port and test results memory function to recall temperature data or events with an internal memory which stores up to 2046 data records. The range has an auto-diagnostic function, temperature sensor fail alarm, door lock, open door alarm and audible and visual temperature alarms.
- Microprocessor controller with LCD graphic display and illuminated touch buttons
- Stores up to 3 programs, each program includes max. 3 adjustable ramps and 3 temperature-time profiles
- Loop function up to 99 times or endless
- Adjustable start delay feature (from 1 minute to 99:59 hours)
- Fan speed control (10 to 100%) and manual air flap control, 0% (closed), 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% (open)
All models have the following safety features: Independent adjustable over-temperature safety device Class 3.1 protects the samples and the oven, and a power failure control system (program continues after power restored). All Prime oven and incubator units of the same size can be stacked without additional accessories (except the 180 L models which are not stackable).
Delivery information: Supplied with 2 stainless steel wire shelves for 56 and 112 Prime models and 3 shelves for the 180 Prime model. Manufacturer test certificate (data measured at 105 °C) and Basic Control Software to download data from internal memory. Multilingual instruction manual.