We deliver worldwide.
Prices may be subject to changes.
Please contact us for other models and we can discuss your needs so we can offer the most suitable solution.
Ashing furnace LV is designed especially for ashing processes to 1050 °C in the laboratory. Applications include determining loss on ignition, ashing
food and plastics for subsequent substance analysis. A special fresh-air and exhaust air system ensures that the air is replaced 6 times per minute so that
there is always sufficient oxygen for the ashing process. Incoming air passes the furnace heating and is pre-heated to ensure good temperature uniformity.
· Tmax 1100 °C
· Heating from two sides
· Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded, and
easy to replace
· Air exchange of more than 6 times per minute
· Good temperature uniformity due to preheating of incoming air, temperature
uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 to +/− 10 °C in the defined empty work area
(from 550 °C)
· Suitable for many standardized ashing processes according to ISO, ASTM, EN,
· Optional flap door (LV) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LVT) with
hot surface facing away from the operator
· Controller B410 (5 programs with each 4 segments), alternative controllers
· Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature
limiter to protect the oven and load
· Port for thermocouple in the rear wall or in the furnace door
· Charging rack with closed or perforated trays for loading the furnace in two
levels incl. holder for inserting/removing the trays up to a max. temperature of 800°C and a max. loading weight of 2 kg for the LV(T) 9/11 respectively 3 kg for
the LV(T) 15/11